- review of applicable legislation of the Russian Federation and comprehensiveness of laws and regulations in the area of prevention and fighting doping in sport;
- study of departmental regulatory instruments in the area of anti-doping measures, including their official publication and registration with the RF Ministry of Justice;
- evaluation of functions activities to develop and implement government policy, laws and regulations in the area of anti-doping measures by federal executive authorities;
- study of international laws and regulations governing anti-doping measures in the light of athletes’ liability for the violation of the anti-doping regulations in sport;
- validity of shared responsibility;
- evaluation of the implementation of regulations in the area of anti-doping measures, types of legal liability for violations;
- legal regulation of protection of clean athletes from being banned from competitions.
Members of the Legal Committee
- Blazheev Victor Vladimirovich – rector of the Moscow State Law University;
- Koloskov Vyacheslav Ivanovich – honorary president of the Russian Football Union;
- Lukin Vladimir Petrovich – president of the Russian Paralympic Committee;
- Shakhray Sergey Mikhailovich – president of the National Badminton Federation of Russia, chairman of the ROC’s legal commission.