Science and Education Committee
- review of laws and regulations governing the implementation of major educational programs and various additional educational programs targeted at preventing and fighting doping in sport;
- review of regulatory and legal instruments governing fundamental, exploratory and applied research aimed at preventing and fighting doping in sport;
- study of departmental regulatory instruments in the area of education and research in terms of medical-biological support and anti-doping measures, including their official publication and registration with the RF Ministry of Justice;
- evaluation of available government educational standards and federal requirements, educational programs of various types, levels and/or purposes to see whether they include anti-doping requirements;
- evaluation of approved professional standards, qualifications and requirements to officials responsible for medical-biological support of sport and anti-doping measures;
- review of approved educational, methodological and guidance materials on preventing and fighting doping in sport.
Members of the Science and Education Committee
- Karelin Alexander Alexandrovich - the State Duma deputy, Olympic champion;
- Melnikova Natalia Yurievna – president of the Central Olympic Academy;
- Torkunov Anatoly Vasilievich – rector of the Moscow State Institute of International Relations.